portals-bridges-dev mailing list archives

From "Phuc Bui" <phucbui2...@yahoo.com.vn>
Subject Problem with tag html:link when change Struts app to Liferay's portlet
Date Thu, 07 May 2009 01:20:31 GMT
Dear all,
I'm having a problem when changing a Struts app to Liferay's portlet.
In Struts app, I use tag <html:link> to go to a Struts action with some
parameters.
When I run it as Struts application, the link like this:
http://localhost:8080/FirstStrutsSample/detailViewAction.do?id=05130030
In action class, I use request.getParameter("id") -> it's OK

But when run it as portlet, the link like this:
http://localhost:8080/web/guest/home?p_p_id=studentManagement_WAR_FirstStrut
sSample&p_p_lifecycle=1&p_p_state=normal&p_p_mode=view&p_p_col_id=column-1&p
_p_col_count=2&_studentManagement_WAR_FirstStrutsSample__spage=%2FdetailView
Action.do%3Fid%3D05130030
And it understands that the parameter is _spage and value is
/detailViewAction.do?id=05130072
In action class the method request.getParameter("id") returns null.

So what is the problem here?

Thanks for your reply

Phuc Bui