portals-bridges-dev mailing list archives

From "Jesús Cases" <txu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: R: Problem with path in WSRP Consumer
Date Tue, 27 Jun 2006 10:42:14 GMT
My aplication works fine as web app, when i deploy my portlet in a portal
producer works fine too, my problem is on consumer and i use taglib of
struts bridge.

at he firs page i use:

*<html:link action="/action1.do" >           First page
*
it works, i click at the link and the second page it must be

*<html:link action="/action2.do" > * *          Second page*
*</html:link>*

but it is

*<html:link action="/action1.do" > * *           Second page
**</html:link>*

take a look that it shows the name of link fine, but the action keep at
"action1" in spite of "action2", of course i put the jsp code but the
problem is at HTML code.

About your problem, can u debug your aplication? I advise u that install
TCPMon (i think that it's free) and you will see what u send and what u
receive, it'll help u a lot, belive me ;).

regards

Txuset