portals-bridges-dev mailing list archives

From "Jesús Cases" <txu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem with path in WSRP Consumer
Date Tue, 27 Jun 2006 09:24:52 GMT
Hello Robert, I'm spanish developer and i'm trying to consume from Vignette
7 a portlet deployed at OC4J, vía WSRP.

I had a lot of problems because OC4J doesn't implements
ServletContextProvider Interface and i had to implement it. At the moment i
provide the pages correctly and the struts aplication works fine, but now
the HTML:link Tags of struts don't wrok's, they keep with the first value
and they don't update itself all the HTML in spite of the code changes, the
value of HTML:link don't change.

I'll always be grateful to u if u gave me the source code of your WSRP.

I don't know if someone answer your question, if it doesn't tell me and i
can take a look and if i can help u...

Regards in advance.