portals-bridges-dev mailing list archives

From "Roberto Pellegrino" <roberto.pellegr...@quix.it>
Subject R: Problem with path in WSRP Consumer
Date Tue, 27 Jun 2006 09:32:40 GMT
Your application work fine as web app, when you deploy your portlet in a
portal producer it works????
Your problem is on consumer?
Do you use the taglib of struts bridge? If not this is the problem..

i use this sintax:

and not have problem..
My problem is when i write:

At producer all work, but on consumer it dos't work because when i write
String par = request.getParameter("parameter");
it return null...

Regards.