portals-bridges-dev mailing list archives

From "Jesús Cases" <txu...@gmail.com>
Subject problem with links
Date Wed, 03 May 2006 12:13:01 GMT
 My struts aplicaction is only a page with a link that takes u to another
page with a link that takes u to the fist page
the first page with:

the second page with:

my problem is that the first page works good, i click the link and works
good too, but when i click the link at the second page it goes to the same
page again and again, instead of the first page, the portlet calls "
/indexClick?method=enter"
the second time too, i test this pages with standard struts aplication and
works good, so the problem is at struts bridge... i'm near suicide, if u
help me i'll thank u for all my live. :)

Txuset