ponymail-dev mailing list archives

From Rich Bowen <rbo...@rcbowen.com>
Subject Re: Change UI config to yaml?
Date Wed, 21 Jun 2017 11:08:58 GMT
So, I know I'm not terribly active here, but as someone who has tried to
sell PonyMail to my sysadmins at work ... a HUGE yes to this one. Having
configuration in Lua makes sysadmins turn up their nose at Pony without
ever seriously considering it. yaml is a giant leap forward in terms of
selling it to anybody who has to maintain an instance. The less weird
stuff there is, the easier it is to get it deployed in the real world.

+1

http://apachecon.com/ - @apachecon