polygene-dev mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject Re: Community building...
Date Wed, 18 Jul 2018 04:48:47 GMT
For everyone's notice; The PMC has decided to keep Apache Polygene going.
There is still 5 people who placed votes to recommend Jiri Jetmar as the
new PMC Chair, and I will submit a resolution to the Board for their next
meeting (August).

Jiri brought up "blockchain" as a possible integration point. Since he and
I are working in the space, we'll probably suggest an abstraction soon
enough and then look into implementations.

Cheers
Niclas