polygene-dev mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject Re: Community building...
Date Wed, 04 Jul 2018 01:27:16 GMT
No, I haven't looked at stats. But I figured that if people try to use it,
they would show up with questions rather quickly, as has happened a handful
of times the last 7-8 years.

Looking now; Core API is the most needed package (unless using the SDK
directly), and we have a peak in Oct'17 of 35 DLs. Smaller Peak in April.
Unfortunately, those coincide with my own development, so it is likely that
a chunk of this is my own usage.

--
Niclas Hedhman, Software Developer