polygene-dev mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject Re: Community building...
Date Thu, 05 Jul 2018 00:25:39 GMT
It means http://attic.apache.org/

It will be 'frozen' and indication that there is no longer a community
around to fix anything, but the last state of it is for anyone to use if
they want to.

I understand your point about "fundamentally different than the language"
part, and that was some of the expert's questions back at the start, "This
should be done in a new language", and we rebutted that the effort needed
would be magnitudes larger, to to mention the tooling and ecosystem needed
around it.

Cheers

--
Niclas Hedhman, Software Developer