polygene-dev mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject Re: Community building...
Date Fri, 06 Jul 2018 07:05:14 GMT
Uhhh... A Composite Oriented Programming Language.

In essence, a lot of the things that are now detected at boot time could be
compile errors.

But how it would otherwise be, your guess is as good as mine. I would
probably be less "everything is an object" and explore more nuanced
approaches, with more data-rich functionality. Details? No idea...

--
Niclas Hedhman, Software Developer