polygene-dev mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject Re: JUnit 5 strange behavior
Date Tue, 17 Apr 2018 02:35:13 GMT
For a while I thought the problem is that there is a hierarchy of abstract
tests, and that there is 2 levels of inheritance between the MongoDb test
and the AbstractPolygeneBaseTest, but IF I do the following test, it works

import org.junit.jupiter.api.Assertions;
import org.junit.jupiter.api.BeforeEach;
import org.junit.jupiter.api.Test;

public class Tests
{
    public static class BaseTestClass {

        @BeforeEach
        public void setUp(){
            System.out.println("Base Test Class");
        }
    }

    public static class InheritsFromBase extends BaseTestClass {

    }

    public static class InheritsFromBase2 extends InheritsFromBase {

    }

    public static class ActualTests extends InheritsFromBase2 {

        @Override
        @BeforeEach
        public void setUp() {
            System.out.println("I inherit from base");

            super.setUp();
        }

        @Test
        public void myTest(){