polygene-dev mailing list archives

From Tibor Mlynarik <tibor.mlyna...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: library-restlet to be removed?
Date Tue, 06 Mar 2018 22:09:17 GMT
Hi Niclas,

I would like to help with documenting library-rest-server.
I am user of it, but not exactly in current form, so I would like to hear where you see it
evolve.
One change I did is I have removed interactive mode (xhtml) as for non interactive clients
it adds too much overhead to generate all resource details with each GET.
I have tried first to make it optional as I enjoyed simple UI to system for free, but failed.
Also there are some parts where I am not sure when or how should be used, ie. CommandResult.

cheers,

	Tibor