polygene-dev mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject Re: Neo4j driver license change
Date Mon, 12 Feb 2018 07:47:33 GMT
Well, I spent quite some time to try to understand the differences between
Neo4j Driver vs Embedded, and in essence, there is nothing in common. The
Driver data model follows the Cypher query language very much, and the
embedded DB has a traversable and mutable node API, which was used in the
entitystore before.

So, I think basically a re-implementation is the only way forward, AND I am
not fluent in the new data model to pull that off in the near future...
Just saying...

Cheers
Niclas