polygene-dev mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject Re: Initializable, Invariants in invaluable inspection
Date Tue, 26 Dec 2017 01:57:29 GMT
It needs to be executed a bit more than "changed". If itself or any
aggregated (recursed) entity have changed. I think we originally determined
"loaded" since perhaps one wants to put in a "last accessed" update before
the completion.

In any event, yes, this is another "hook" that I would like to make
generic, so that "UnitOfWorkCallback" is effectively an extension, that is
"mounted" to the UnitOfWork completion/discard phase. I.e. it should end up
be possible for you to replace the default UnitOfWorkCallback with your own
implementation that only calls changed entities.

I will open a JIRA issue, and let's see if we can list down all the
existing hooks available, and identify the meta-hook locations for that.

Cheers

--
Niclas Hedhman, Software Developer