polygene-dev mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject Re: JOOQ problems
Date Mon, 11 Sep 2017 01:15:55 GMT
Yeah, I can also run the commands and it works. There is a connection pool,
but even if it was two different connections, there is a commit() being
executed (yes, in the Driver) and the SCHEMA does NOT show up in the DB
itself. So, I thought it ended up in another database, but if I pre-created
the schema then a "schema already exists" is received, so I know it
actually tries to put it in there.

--
Niclas Hedhman, Software Developer