polygene-dev mailing list archives

From Stanislav Muhametsin <stanislav.muhamet...@zest.mail.kapsi.fi>
Subject Re: Fwd: Pending Blog Comment: Apache Polygene 3.0.0 Released!
Date Thu, 03 Aug 2017 10:46:42 GMT
I, for one, can't decipher the message.
My best bet on what is going on is that apparently this person is
claiming that Apache Polygene is his/hers product (???).

There are all kind of people out there in the world - I'd say ignore
this one, for now at least.
Judging from the email address, and poor language, this might even just
be some bot (the captcha on blog site doesn't seem very strong, compared
to what I've seen these days on other sites).