polygene-dev mailing list archives

From Kent SĂžlvsten <kent.soelvs...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Thoughts on Release 3.0
Date Tue, 11 Jul 2017 10:19:16 GMT
I think you make a lot of sense, and i wholeheartedly agree on the first 2
points.

Rearding the solr indexer my impression was that it is fully functional,
but more or less supports another API (native queries) instead of the
"standard" Query API. That being said, i cannot see what we lose by keeping
it inside 3.0 (provided it is working) - since i expect we would probably
need to make changes to the Query API anyway, and Thus consider the issue
of backward compatibility.

+1 to renaming to entitystore-legacysql.

I hope to be able to return to the project post 3.0 - so let's get this
thing out of the door!

/Kent