polygene-dev mailing list archives

From Sandro Martini <sandro.mart...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Logo contest
Date Wed, 19 Jul 2017 09:07:46 GMT
Hi all,
I recommend logo in SVG format so maybe it would be possible to edit
it with common tools like Inkscape, and if/when needed to hide/show
layers with text, background, the TM, etc ...
And even the version seen
[here](https://www.apache.org/foundation/press/kit/) ...

Last, ico files can be generated (even with multiple resolution images
inside), for example with ImageMagick or Gimp ...

As Paul said, even a Color Palette would be useful to use as a
reference for the site and other material; if not provided we could
extract it.
I suggest to store all finalised content somewhere in our source
control, both sources and most common used (generated) content.

Anyway let's wait for the Poll :-) .

Bye,
Sandro