polygene-dev mailing list archives

From Sandro Martini <sandro.mart...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Polygene (Java Edition) version 3.0.0 - Take 4
Date Mon, 24 Jul 2017 16:45:57 GMT
Hi all, these are my tests on Release artifacts:

Test environment: Windows 10, Java 8 (Oracle JDK 8 update 121 at 64
bit), Gradle 4.0.1

- check md5 of zip file (apache-polygene-java-3.0.0-RC4-src.zip)
- check pgp signature with: 'gpg.exe --import KEYS', 'gpg.exe --verify
apache-polygene-java-3.0.0-RC4-src.zip.asc'
- inspect all root files
- inspect some sources and content (as overview) in many folders
- follow commands written in README.txt
- run even additional commands like: 'gradlew test --continue'
- ensure generated binaries are ok by inspecting structure and some
content inside

> [x] +1 Release Apache Polygene (Java Edition) 3.0.0

Thanks,
Sandro