polygene-dev mailing list archives

From Sandro Martini <sandro.mart...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 3.0.0 release notes and press release
Date Wed, 26 Jul 2017 22:08:36 GMT
Hi all,
during the week-end I can try to take a look at Release Notes, maybe with
some info from Paul on what is really needed, and for Examples if for
previous release has Benny done in the same way ... of course unless
someone other is interested to do it.

But for the Press Release I think that someone with more knowledge on the
project would be better (more representative), and maybe with a better
English than mine 😆 ...

Bye,
Sandro