polygene-dev mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject Time flies and Fun begins
Date Tue, 11 Jul 2017 00:14:07 GMT
1. Most of the commits that I pushed is actually private branches pushed by
accident. Check GitHub network graph for what is modified in 'develop',
primarily SQL Indexing fix and Generator stuff.

2. On Monday it is the *3rd Monday* and time for a *hangout* again. Last
one feels like yesterday... Expecting everyone showing up

3. Time to plan the *Release*. Unfortunately, we are going to miss the 2
year mark, and I have some thoughts (separate mail).

Cheers
--
Niclas Hedhman, Software Developer