polygene-dev mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Polygene (Java Edition) version 3.0.0 - Take 4
Date Sat, 22 Jul 2017 02:31:47 GMT
What I have checked;
  * LICENSE and NOTICE
  * RAT report
  * Downloaded RC4 source and built it on Debian Linux, with Docker Engine
present. (as described in README.txt) build time of 39min 8sec
  * Checked the list of libraries and extensions that were included.
  * Seems like "install" was run as part of "assemble"
  * Changed to version 3.0.0 in one small project I am working on, and
verified that it worked as expected.

[x] +1 Release Apache Polygene (Java Edition) 3.0.0
[ ]  0 I don't have a strong opinion about this, but I assume it's ok
[ ] -1 Do not release Apache Polygene (Java Edition) 3.0.0 because...

--
Niclas Hedhman, Software Developer