polygene-dev mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject Re: 3.0.0 release notes and press release
Date Fri, 28 Jul 2017 05:16:42 GMT
Sandro,
thanks for offering, but I have taken care of it now.

Paul,
I filtered the release notes a little bit. Took a few irrelevant things
out, move from tasks/subtasks to improvements and bug fixes for those that
made sense and remove subtasks as a heading altogether.

--
Niclas Hedhman, Software Developer