polygene-dev mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject Re: Logo contest
Date Wed, 19 Jul 2017 08:36:33 GMT
My previous experience,
SVG is delivered, I asked for font file as well and the designer
accommodated additional small changes. I doubt that an .ico file will be a
problem.

Color; My instructions has been such that it should be suitable to stitch
on shirts. I really love the stitched approach, compared to he print, which
fades and looks bad much sooner.

--
Niclas Hedhman, Software Developer