polygene-dev mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject Logo contest
Date Wed, 19 Jul 2017 05:21:22 GMT
Heads-up,

I have been running a design contest on 99designs.com and as usual received
a lot of good contributions. 46 designs from 16 designers around the world.

In a couple of hours, I need to select finalists, and they get the idea is
that the finalists get another 3 days to improve, and I will set up a Poll
for us all to select the winner among the best of these.

I think I should simply drop (as I have done so far) everything that I
would be unhappy with, down to something like 5 designs to vote on.

WDYT?

Cheers
--
Niclas Hedhman, Software Developer