polygene-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Merlin <paulmer...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Polygene (Java Edition) version 3.0.0 - Take 3
Date Thu, 20 Jul 2017 22:43:59 GMT
So, the build failures from the source distribution on Windows are:

core:runtime EntityTypeNotFoundExceptionTest

   Platform line separator mismatch in the generated message leading to
failing assertions.

extensions:entitystore-mongo EmbedMongoEntityStoreTest*

   The embedded Mongo server do not start properly on Windows.
   We can ignore remove these tests now that we also have the docker
based ones.

All in all those are minor issues.

Still, building from the source distribution should not fail, so I think
we should fix this and roll another RC.