polygene-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Merlin <paulmer...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Logo Contest
Date Wed, 26 Jul 2017 17:09:10 GMT
Hi all,

tl;dr: I prefer #63 (and #83)

Yeah, both #40 and #63 are very close to the finish line.
But the vote was somewhat useful by making these two stand out.

Personally, I have a preference with the simplicity of #63 (and #83).

I don't know how the gradients on #40 would render stitched.
Something else is bothering me with #40, a friend of mine saw a very
sexual picture in it and I can't remove it from my head now :)

Also, a willing designer is a strong argument to me.

My 2 cents

Cheers