polygene-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Merlin <paulmer...@apache.org>
Subject 3.0.0 release notes and press release
Date Wed, 26 Jul 2017 18:35:55 GMT
Gang,

I'd need a hand to close the 3.0.0 release.

I'll handle the release registration on reporter.a.o, updating the
website with the 3.0.0 documentation and so on.

But I'm running short on time before going afk for two weeks.

I'd be very glad if someone would step up to help with:

1/ Release Notes

That's basically digesting JIRA and other historical data.

2/ Press Release

We should probaly review it as a community and coordinate with Sally for
publication. Niclas handled this last time.

Thanks!