polygene-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Merlin <paulmer...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Polygene (Java Edition) version 3.0.0
Date Mon, 17 Jul 2017 13:12:02 GMT
Dear community,

This release candidate does not include renaming entitystore-sql to pave
the way for the next one Niclas has been working on.

I hereby CANCEL this VOTE thread and will proceed with the rename, build
a new release candidate and start another VOTE thread once this is done.

If you happen to have some time right now, you can still look at the
release bits and report any issue you find. This will be useful anyway.

I'm sorry for the noise.

Cheers

/Paul