polygene-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Merlin <paulmer...@apache.org>
Subject [VOTE] Release Polygene (Java Edition) version 3.0.0
Date Mon, 17 Jul 2017 12:49:17 GMT
Dear community,

I am happy to start the VOTE thread for Apache Polygene (Java Edition)
3.0.0!

The changelog for this release can be found here:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?version=12332998&projectId=12316820

Tag:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=polygene-java.git;a=tag;h=refs/tags/3.0.0-RC2

The distributions to be voted on are located here:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/polygene/

Convenience artifacts in a maven repository are staged here:
https://repository.apache.org/content/groups/staging/org/apache/polygene/

Release distributions and convenience artifacts are signed with the
following key: https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/polygene/KEYS

Some guidance on how to validate distributions and artifacts can be
found here:
https://polygene.apache.org/java/develop/releasing-apache.html#_verifying_a_release_candidate

Please vote on releasing this package as Apache Polygene (Java Edition)
3.0.0.

The vote is open for the next 72 hours and passes if a majority of at
least three +1 PMC votes are cast and there must be more positive than
negative votes.

[ ] +1 Release Apache Polygene (Java Edition) 3.0.0
[ ]  0 I don't have a strong opinion about this, but I assume it's ok
[ ] -1 Do not release Apache Polygene (Java Edition) 3.0.0 because...

Here is my vote:

+1 (binding)

Cheers