polygene-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Merlin <paulmer...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Time flies and Fun begins
Date Thu, 13 Jul 2017 16:13:10 GMT
Niclas Hedhman a écrit :
> 1. Most of the commits that I pushed is actually private branches pushed by
> accident. Check GitHub network graph for what is modified in 'develop',
> primarily SQL Indexing fix and Generator stuff.

The git history was a bit weird, with commits of yours that were
intended for `develop` but were merged from a ghost branch into
`es-jooq`. Mostly SQL Indexing fix and Generator stuff. I cherry-picked
those onto `develop`. CI choked on a few issues. Could you take care of
the fixing?

> 2. On Monday it is the *3rd Monday* and time for a *hangout* again. Last
> one feels like yesterday... Expecting everyone showing up

\o/

> 3. Time to plan the *Release*. Unfortunately, we are going to miss the 2
> year mark, and I have some thoughts (separate mail).

Damn, the 2 years mark was close :/
Well, 3.0 should be out soon! :)