polygene-dev mailing list archives

From Sally Khudairi ...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Polygene weblog
Date Sun, 30 Jul 2017 15:02:09 GMT
That's OK Niclas.

Moving forward, I sent you a link to the latest draft under separate cover.
Let's wrap this up and announce on Wednesday, if not sooner.

Kind thanks,
Sally

- - -
Vice President Marketing & Publicity
The Apache Software Foundation

Tel +1 617 921 8656
Skype sallykhudairi

On Sun, Jul 30, 2017, at 10:54, Niclas Hedhman wrote:
> Sally,
> Sorry for charging ahead, tomorrow I have no time for this, so needed to get it done
in short order.>
> We are a very small community and I think this lack of coordinator has no effect at all.
I wish it had... ;-)>

> On Jul 30, 2017 18:07, "Sally Khudairi" <sk@apache.org> wrote:
>> OK great, thanks Niclas. Your hyper-efficiency has caused a bit of a chicken-before-egg
situation...the post is now on the apache.org homepage <g>>>  So we'll need to
accelerate getting the press release out. I'll be in touch with the draft later today. Are
there any corporate/organizational users of the project that we can highlight?>>  Also,
for future coordination, we prefer to develop media-related announcements on the PMC list
so the news isn't publicly exposed before we are ready with the final press release.>>
 Kind regards,
>>  Sally
>>
>>  - - -
>>  Vice President Marketing & Publicity
>>  The Apache Software Foundation
>>
>>  Tel +1 617 921 8656[1]
>>  Skype sallykhudairi
>>

>>  On Sun, Jul 30, 2017, at 03:33, Niclas Hedhman wrote:
>>  > All,
>>  >
>>  > I have requested and gotten Apache blogging site and rights.
>>  >
>>  > https://blogs.apache.org/polygene/
>>  >
>>  > And posted the 3.0 Release on that.