polygene-dev mailing list archives

From Sally Khudairi ...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Polygene weblog
Date Sun, 30 Jul 2017 10:07:44 GMT
OK great, thanks Niclas. Your hyper-efficiency has caused a bit of a chicken-before-egg situation...the
post is now on the apache.org homepage <g>
So we'll need to accelerate getting the press release out. I'll be in touch with the draft
later today. Are there any corporate/organizational users of the project that we can highlight?
Also, for future coordination, we prefer to develop media-related announcements on the PMC
list so the news isn't publicly exposed before we are ready with the final press release.
Kind regards,
Sally

- - -
Vice President Marketing & Publicity