polygene-dev mailing list archives

From Stian Soiland-Reyes <st...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Code generation resulting in GPL or even commercial licensing
Date Mon, 05 Jun 2017 16:19:27 GMT
Just to be clear, an ASF project will NOT be planning on using the code
generator in "GPL mode", right?

(Doing so from a Maven build would be a cheeky way to technically avoid GPL
"linking" at source level, but would be unclean as the binaries from the
generated code would be GPL. We could only do so as a truly optional add-on)