polygene-dev mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject New Test Suite for Persistence
Date Thu, 15 Jun 2017 06:10:44 GMT
Hi,
I have just committed a new test suite for persistence. It is not complete
by any means yet, but I have already found bug in the second entity store
(Cassandra) that this was applied to, so already provided important value.

It is called EntityStoreTestSuite and it covers;

  * Creation of Entities containing
     * Property, Association, ManyAssociation, NamedAssociation
     * Optional and non-Optional
     * Aggregated and not-Aggregated
  * Removing of Entities
  * Preservation of order in NamedAssociation
  * Removal of Aggregated entities occurs.
  * Modifying and Adding associations to NamedAssociation.

Most importantly, the test suite has some sense of real-world notions
(Person, Address, ++) so it is easier to mentally understand what should
happen.

Feel free to keep hacking on that. A single test written, adds ~15 actual
tests, so pay back is really neat.

Cheers
--
Niclas Hedhman, Software Developer