polygene-dev mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject Re: Hold release...
Date Wed, 07 Jun 2017 00:26:39 GMT
Ok, so this happens when objetFactory.newObject() is passed a reference to
a Service as a @Uses argument.

In my case, this was to get access to a private part of the service in a
private object managed by that private part.

I suggest that it is disallowed for now, and see if we can solve it later
when Service lifecycle is worked out. I was calling newObject() from
"initialize()" since service activators doesn't work as I expected, and at
that time the Model is not yet fully initialized, which must be a flaw, but
I think is related to service lifecycles.

Cheers
Niclas