polygene-dev mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject Re: Non-Accessible Public Method??
Date Wed, 07 Jun 2017 07:38:38 GMT
I find it in the following places (note to myself where to fix it later);

    TransientClassLoader ( 2 places )
    FragmentClassLoader ( 2 places )
    ConstructorsModel (2 places)
    CompositeModel
    CompositeMethodModel

I also suspect that the "check for public" in AccessibleObjects helper
should just not be done.

Since this is happening during startup, I suspect that you had other reason
than performance to make this change. Would like to hear about it.

Cheers