polygene-dev mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject Re: Nerd Humor
Date Fri, 09 Jun 2017 10:07:15 GMT
And that was some JVM specifics for you...

In FragmentInvocationHandler, we clean up the stack trace for users to not
see all the internals. I thought it might be a good idea to unwrap
UndeclaredThrowableException at the same time. The unwrapped exception is
he :IllegalAccessException, and it won't allow that to change during the
method invocation.