polygene-dev mailing list archives

From Stanislav Muhametsin <stanislav.muhamet...@zest.mail.kapsi.fi>
Subject Sent from Snipping Tool
Date Wed, 10 May 2017 20:42:49 GMT
I envy a bit your better and warmer environment, it's May and still tops
+5 right now here. :(

Regarding the blog post:
  - Good content and writing, and good intro
  - The photo of the island could be made more precise (less pixelated,
at least on my screen (2560x1440) the pixels are clearly visible).
  - Some code samples look a bit malformed (I attached screencap, which
will be stripped for mail list, but which you will receive in direct mail)