polygene-dev mailing list archives

From Sandro Martini <sandro.mart...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ORM EntityStore
Date Sat, 06 May 2017 18:26:53 GMT
Hi Niclas,

I was tired of Hibernate too :-) ...
I think that your proposal looks very interesting, an approach more
related to code to me looks better (and more Java oriented) than many
current products ... but an hard point could be to find a way to let
developers write SQL code if/when needed, instead of masking it with
another (custom) language like HQL or others similar.

Just to have some idea, there is a great product from the Scala stack:
[Slick](http://slick.lightbend.com/) that has a similar approach,
maybe some idea can arise.

Hope this helps.

Bye