polygene-dev mailing list archives

From Sandro Martini <sandro.mart...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Polygene (Java Edition) version 3.0.0
Date Tue, 16 May 2017 23:21:15 GMT
Hi all, would it be possible to extend (or restart the vote) the the time
limit to include a full week-end, to have more time for tests ?
Could be very useful ...

Thanks a lot,
Sandro

Il 16/Mag/2017 20:55, "Paul Merlin" <paulmerlin@apache.org> ha scritto:

Dear community,

I am happy to start the VOTE thread for Apache Polygene (Java Edition)
3.0.0!

The changelog for this release can be found here:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?
projectId=12316820&version=12332998

Tag:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=polygene-java.git;
a=tag;h=refs/tags/3.0.0-RC1

The distributions to be voted on are located here:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/polygene/

Convenience maven artifacts are staged here:
https://repository.apache.org/content/groups/staging/org/apache/polygene/

Convenience npm package is staged as a beta package:
generator-polygene@3.0.0

Release distributions and convenience maven artifacts are signed with
the following key: 7D0391AC
See https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/polygene/KEYS

Please vote on releasing this package as Apache Polygene (Java Edition)
3.0.0.

The vote is open for the next 72 hours and passes if a majority of at
least three +1 PMC votes are cast and there must be more positive than
negative votes.

[ ] +1 Release Apache Polygene (Java Edition) 3.0.0
[ ]  0 I don't have a strong opinion about this, but I assume it's ok
[ ] -1 Do not release Apache Polygene (Java Edition) 3.0.0 because...

Cheers