polygene-dev mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject library/http
Date Sun, 21 May 2017 06:02:10 GMT
Hi,

I am changing the library/restlet to use the internal Jetty server instead
of war deployment. Mainly to better tailor for "spring boot"-style of
generation in Polygene Generator.

Now, the library/http looks on paper to support HTTPS, but I am having
problem getting it working. Does anyone know if it can be made to work at
all? Any hints?

I am getting

javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: no cipher suites in common
at sun.security.ssl.Handshaker.checkThrown(Handshaker.java:1478)
at sun.security.ssl.SSLEngineImpl.checkTaskThrown(SSLEngineImpl.java:535)
at sun.security.ssl.SSLEngineImpl.readNetRecord(SSLEngineImpl.java:813)
at sun.security.ssl.SSLEngineImpl.unwrap(SSLEngineImpl.java:781)
at javax.net.ssl.SSLEngine.unwrap(SSLEngine.java:624)
at
org.eclipse.jetty.io.ssl.SslConnection$DecryptedEndPoint.fill(SslConnection.java:520)

when trying to connect.

I am creating empty JCEKS store and point both the truststore and keystore
to the same.

private void createKeyStore( String path, String type, String password )
    throws AssemblyException
{
    File keyFile = new File( path ).getAbsoluteFile();
    if( keyFile.exists() )
    {
        return;
    }
    if( !keyFile.getParentFile().exists() )
    {
        keyFile.getParentFile().mkdirs();
    }
    try( FileOutputStream fos = new FileOutputStream( keyFile ) )
    {
        KeyStore ks = KeyStore.getInstance( type );
        char[] pwd = password.toCharArray();
        ks.load( null, pwd );
        ks.store( fos, pwd );
    }
    catch( Exception e )
    {
        throw new AssemblyException( "Unable to create keystore.", e );
    }
}

Or is the problem simply that I also need to populate some keys?

FTR, I think the current Polygene Generator is broken.

Cheers
--
Niclas Hedhman, Software Developer