polygene-dev mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject Re: Adding stack trace element ??
Date Sun, 28 May 2017 07:05:46 GMT
I tried it out and would look like;

Caused by: org.apache.polygene.api.service.ServiceImporterException:
org.apache.polygene.api.constraint.ConstraintViolationException:
Constraint violation in
ds-derbysql.[DataSourceConfiguration,EntityComposite] for method
'driver' with constraint "not optional(driver)", for value 'null'
	at method importService of
DBCPDataSourceServiceImporter:derbysql-datasource-service() in module
DerbySQLStorage Module' of layer 'Infrastructure Layer'.(:0)
	at org.apache.polygene.library.sql.datasource.AbstractDataSourceServiceImporterMixin.importService(AbstractDataSourceServiceImporterMixin.java:95)
	at org.apache.polygene.library.sql.datasource.AbstractDataSourceServiceImporterMixin.importService(AbstractDataSourceServiceImporterMixin.java:46)

The (:0) at end of line is remnants of line number in "normal" stack trace
elements.

Cheers