polygene-dev mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject Re: library/http
Date Sun, 21 May 2017 14:33:15 GMT
So, I think the library/http is a either http or https, and not both at the
same time. Currently, I am tying the 'security' feature in the generator to
whether or not do http or https, but ideally it should be both, IMHO,
allowing custom decision on when/how each connector is attached.

I think I should simply commit what I have locally into a branch, and push
that up, so you can take a look. Mind you, not fully working yet.

Cheers

--
Niclas Hedhman, Software Developer