polygene-dev mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject yeoman-work back to develop
Date Sun, 28 May 2017 16:18:22 GMT
Gang,
I just merged back all the work that has been done on yeoman-work branch.

I think the build is Ok, the "checkDist" worked ok locally, think I tried
with clean local setup.

Well, if it doesn't I will deal with it tomorrow, unless someone beats me
to it.

The main thing outstanding is that generated testcase is marked @Ignore,
until I can figure out all the remaining Docker starts needed. For
instance, Memchched is used for most tests, and if I start an memcached
server locally, many of the tests works, but with the Docker start that I
am attempting, something is not right.

Other thing that was fixed was the Configuration bootstrapping, now using
the Module of the ConfigurationComposite for any Deserializer service
needed.

The stacktrace addition is there as well.

And probably more that I have forgotten about. For instance, some name
changes to try to stay unified and simplified code generation.

All-in-all, I think the code generation facility is a good step towards a
really great way to get started, without the initial struggles that we all
face in the beginning to get structure working.

Cheers
--
Niclas Hedhman, Software Developer