polygene-dev mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject Re: Concern & SideEffect on interface default methods
Date Mon, 15 May 2017 08:21:58 GMT
Interestingly enough, I can pull out the handling of the default interface
methods to a InvocationHandler, and therefor it can be a generic mixin.

Is it OK, for Concerns/SideEffects to work on default interface methods,
there must be a mixin? Without a mixin declared (either a specific one, or
this funky one that will invoke the default method on the interface) the
default method is called directly...

Personally, I think it is an acceptable compromise to not dig in the
internals too much having handling of this in half a dozen places.

Cheers
Niclas