polygene-dev mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject Re: polygene-java git commit: :tools:generator Add empty test to generated rest-api application
Date Tue, 23 May 2017 03:44:18 GMT
To support this, we really need the internal Docker support to become
official. So, I am removing the "internals" as it only contains the
DockerRule stuff, and that I am moving to core/testsupport.

With that in testsupport, I am adding testcases to Yeoman generator that
will do a full integration test (i.e. slow) and the combinatorial problem
gets blown out of the water, 1 day to a week, with every other feature
added to double that time. Nevertheless, I think it is worthwhile doing.

--
Niclas Hedhman, Software Developer