polygene-dev mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject Re: library/http
Date Sun, 21 May 2017 12:59:03 GMT
Thanks,
I am trying to generate certs and stuff so that a dev environment is
operational out of the box.

Broken; The model isn't instantiated until a request is issued to the
Restlet API, so it fails assembly in various ways, I think. No idea how to
add tests for that, but since I want a standalone executable instead, I am
thinking of not bothering either.

Cheers
Niclas

--