polygene-dev mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject Re: MongoDB Entity Store
Date Wed, 03 May 2017 12:23:56 GMT
Greetings,
Are you on Qi4j 2.1 ?

If I remember correctly, firstly you need to declare the ServerAddress as a
value composite in the configuration module of MongoDbEntityStore and
secondly you need to use JSON in the bootstrap configuration. I think (and
Paul can probably correct me if I am wrong) that you can either use .json
file instead of .properties file, or have a JSON object for the nodes
properties.

HOWEVER, the ServerAddress doesn't have setters, and I am not sure if
Jackson will deserialize that anyway.

But in principle this should work...

nodes=[ { "host":"n1.acme.com"}, { "host":"n2.acme.com"}, { "host":"
n3.acme.com"}, { "host":"n4.acme.com"} ]

I would be delighted to hear if it does or not, as this would affect 3.0
release as well.

Cheer
Niclas

--