polygene-dev mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject Re: Removing cruft
Date Fri, 26 May 2017 04:07:23 GMT
I was doing a spike on this;

* The ValueTypeFactory is different than the others, in that it is used
prior to model activation and can not really be a service straight up as it
is now.

* The Activation semantics are getting in the way of the refactoring. In
fact that warrants its own post-3.0 refactoring and "deep thought".

So, let's not worry about this right now.

Niclas